We need a proven “hunter”, a business development connoisseur with a dynamic personality and a thrill for challenges. We need someone who is highly motivated, a self-starter with an ability to build relationships and drive the rapid revenue growth with CPG partners and help support our team of Brand experts.
Here’s what you’ll do with us
- You will own the entire sales process with CPG companies, selling to Brand Marketing teams at all levels (from ABMs up to Marketing Directors)
- You will prospect for high value sales leads, book meetings and run meetings to close sales.
- You will deliver drive significant revenue growth by signing up Brand partners to sampling campaigns
- You will own the end-to-end relationship with CPG brands from Day 1, providing expertise and leadership in the field of marketing, brand management and consumer insight, to ensure topline revenue growth through renewing existing accounts.
So who are you?
- You have 3-5 of experience in a sales environment and you have blown your quotas out of the water
- You can navigate a new sales process and thrive in an unstructured environment where we need to move fast and make responsible decisions
- You are someone who embraces the mantra “Nothing is Impossible” when faced with a new challenge
- You are someone who understands that building relationships is purely about adding value (if you think this just means wining, dining and schmoozing, this role isn’t for you)
External selling experience in a CPG environment
Who are we?
Exact Media is disrupting the Direct Mail industry, dominated by Canada Post and the US Postal Service. We help companies like P&G, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal and Unilever to deliver samples into consumers’ homes. We leverage the excess space in eCommerce parcels already shipped to consumers.
We’re backed by investors who have funded companies like Zappos, Chango, Buffer, Asana, Kickstarter, IFTTT, Shyp, and Frank & Oak and have blue chip clients across North America.